Follow-Up Facilities for Time-Domain Astronomy
This breakout session will discuss the capabilities of current and future follow-up facilities, and the time-domain astronomy they will enable. All are welcome to attend.
- "NOIRLab; In-kind Contributions of Telescope Time and Application Process; Associated Data Products" -- Dara Norman (10min+2min)
- "Maunakea Spectroscopic Explorer; MSE Pathfinder" -- Jen Sobeck (10min+2min)
- "Software for Making Use of Telescope Time" -- William Lindstrom (10min+2min)
- Talks from International In-Kind Teams (30min total)
- D. Buckley, South Africa (8 min)
- J. Soon, DREAMS, Australia (8 min)
- C. C. Ngeow, Trans-Pacific 2mT, Taiwan
- M. Botticella, VST, Italy
- "Swift Space Telescope" -- Jamie Kennea (10min+2min)
- "Radio Facilities" -- Tony Remijan (10min+2min)
Open discussion in any time remaining.
Please enter the agenda item in the “Subject” field, choose your file, and click save.