This year the LSST2019 Project and Community Workshop
will be held at the El Conquistador in Tucson, AZ.
The El Conquistador overlooks Pusch Ridge in one direction and the Santa Catalina Mountains to the other. The resort is located 3 miles from Catalina State Park and Honeybee Canyon Park; Oro Valley Marketplace is 5 miles away.
With our stunning Tucson setting, we don’t need a lot of extras to entice our guests to stay with us. Still, we are a destination unto ourselves, with plenty of on-site activities to wow you—trail rides, a pool with waterslide, and relaxing spa services for starters.
You will receive room booking information AFTER your registration is complete.
- Room rate is $115/night
- Cutoff date is 22 July
- Check-in time is 4:00PM
Sleeping room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable resort fees. The standard resort fees, currently $25 per room, per night, plus applicable state and local tax, have been included in the rate for attendees, offering all the amenities listed below at no additional charge:
- Wireless internet access in guestroom
- Local and toll-free calls
- Two complimentary bottles of water upon arrival
- Daily use of Fitness facilities and wellness classes for two people
- 1 hour use of putting green and driving range per room per day
- Discounted golf green fees based on availability
- 2 hours of bike usage per room per day for two people
- Shuttle service to Oro Valley recreational center (8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily)
The following gratuities are suggested and will be at the individual's discretion:
- Porterage $5 in/out per person
- Maid Services $5 per room per night
Where to Eat?
Several restaurant options are available on-site. Budget friendly options are close by as well.
Delivery options available for 10000 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85704.
- Panda Express
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- First Watch
- Baggin's Gourmet Sandwiches
- Flavor of India
- Native Grill & Wings
- Pita Jungle
- Zpizza Tap Room
- Tucson Tamale Company
- Cheng's Beijing Restaurant
Non-guests can use the Kid’s Club facility as long as they stay on property for the meetings, etc.
Ages 4 -12
Half day, full day or by the hour
Hours of Operation
Friday - 5 to 9pm
Saturday - 9am to 9pm
Sunday - 9am to 1pm
If other days and times are needed we can accommodate with two weeks’ notice.
Half Day (4 hours) - $45 includes a meal
Full Day (8 hours) - $75 includes a meal
Hourly rates and sibling discounts available; 24-hour advance reservations required.