From Raft Testing to ComCam
From Raft Testing to ComCam: Raft test data, organized via the eTraveler database is now available. In this session, we explore the obs_comCam package under development with DM, and how to interact with databases via the Butler. We’ll also discuss what needs to go into obs_comCam before ComCam first light, including potential simulation of comCam. This is a follow-on to the original session at the 2017 JTM, and related to the CCB item: "Integrate DM and Camera data systems early". Understand the goal for DM personnel coming to SLAC IR2 and what would the data be used for, and what is the timeline.
- Introduction - Richard Dubois, Robert Lupton
- ETU2 Test Data to date - Kevin Reil
- Camera Raft testing & thoughts on simulations - Jim Chiang
- Jupyter notebooks for obs_comCam - Merlin Fisher-Levine
- Pathfinder plans and evolution from I&T to the summit - Tony Johnson