The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is approximately 7 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. There are a number of convenient, inexpensive options for transportation between the hotel and airport. Car rental should be unnecessary.
Valley Metro Light Rail
Valley Metro Light Rail is easily accessible from Sky Harbor Airport, and there is a light rail stop one block from the Hyatt. The cost is $2 per ride, or $4 for an all-day pass.
- Hours of Operation
- Trains arrive every 12-20 minutes depending on the day.
- 5:00 am to 2:00 am Saturday.
- 4:40 am to 2:00 am Friday
- 4:00 am to 11:00 pm Sunday-Thursday
- From Sky Harbor
- Proceed to Ground Transportation
- Take the FREE Phoenix Sky Train on Level 3 of Terminal 4 to the Valley Metro Light Rail stop at 44th Street and Washington (travellers arriving at Terminals 2 or 3 can take the free Phoenix Airport Shuttle to Terminal 4)
- Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello
- De-board at the Central/Washington Station
- The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block to the east
Super Shuttle rates to/from the airport are $13 each way per passenger. The Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day and runs constantly, on demand.
The hotel pickup area is outside baggage claim.
Rates to/from the airport are $18 each way for a taxi (4 person max).